Thursday, January 8, 2009

Classic Movies

We've taken to watching old movies in the evening to relax. I used to watch a lot of these when I was in school- my mom and I would stay up folding laundry and watch a good 'ole classic movie. DH really never did - so these are all new to him.

Tonight's movie is "Anchors Aweigh" with Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra. If any of you remember it, this is the one in which Gene Kelly dances with Jerry during the story sequence. The funny thing is- while the animated story is playing, I noticed 5 dogs watching the screen....

Lola and Honey were the most intrigued. Lola has watched most of the movie. It doesn't hurt that there's some incredible music and singing- she loves music.

Lola loves watching tv. She reminds me of Lucky in 101 Dalmations.

Now if I could just get the damn cat to stop teasing the dogs... It WAS quiet here this evening...


No comments: