Monday, July 19, 2010

ES supervisors



I finally had a chance to go through the many bags of raw sheep fleeces I have stored in the garage.  Each bag had to be sniffed and checked out by Honey, Bubba and Lola.  I guess each bag must have a unique smell relating it to a particular sheep.  They finally decided the best place to supervise was right between the bags of fleece (foreground) and the truck where I was sorting. 

Once I had them sorted, I started filling the Jetta with bags to take to the Midwest Fiber and Folk Art Fair, where I was meeting Jane Zeien from Illinois Wool & Fiber Mill.  I stopped counting at 20 fleeces...  I took mostly fleeces from the Targhee crosses, the Corriedale/ELL ewes, and a few bags of Romney, BFL and Shetland.


It will be hard to wait until they are done!


No comments: